I am getting batized

By Nick
I am getting batized July 26th. So save the date. 

AND PARTY MORMAN  STYLE  AFTER WARD!!!!!!!!!
 

5 comments so far.

  1. Unknown July 9, 2008 at 6:45 PM
    WOO HOO, Nick! That is so awesome! Can't wait to party like a Mormon at your place!
  2. martha wesson July 10, 2008 at 8:45 AM
    Yeah Nick: I am so proud of you for this big decision. This is so wonderful. I am looking forward to the big day. love you, Gma
  3. AD July 11, 2008 at 10:59 AM
    Nick-we all couldn't be happier for you!! What a momentous decision for you. My kids are so happy that they will get to be there for the big day! Partying like a Mormon will be totally fun!!
  4. Carla July 14, 2008 at 7:58 AM
    Congrats Nick! Thats awesome. I sure wish I could be there for the big day. You'll have to party hardy for me!
  5. Jessabella January 27, 2009 at 5:19 PM
    Hi Nick. You've been tagged! See my blog.

Something to say?